GenocidePk - Spawn Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just log in and Instantly Pk, Spawn tabs, Killstreak System, FunPk, Spec Altar, Hybriding, Duel Arena, Gambling, etc.

2 posters

Cursor not visible on client window.

Master Roshi
    Master Roshi

Cursor not visible on client window. Empty Cursor not visible on client window.

Post by Master Roshi Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:48 am

To elaborate on my topic, I'm not quite sure on if not being able to see your cursor on the client screen is a common issue or a personal issue, but I felt as if I should post it.
    Paradox
    Admin

Cursor not visible on client window. Empty Re: Cursor not visible on client window.

Post by Paradox Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:50 am

Master Roshi wrote:To elaborate on my topic, I'm not quite sure on if not being able to see your cursor on the client screen is a common issue or a personal issue, but I felt as if I should post it.

This started happening when I was editing the Client.java file. Once the game has fully loaded, Re-open the Client and it will refresh the cursor back to it's original look.
    Master Roshi
    Master Roshi

Cursor not visible on client window. Empty Re: Cursor not visible on client window.

Post by Master Roshi Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:59 am

Paradox wrote:
    Master Roshi wrote:To elaborate on my topic, I'm not quite sure on if not being able to see your cursor on the client screen is a common issue or a personal issue, but I felt as if I should post it.

This started happening when I was editing the Client.java file. Once the game has fully loaded, Re-open the Client and it will refresh the cursor back to it's original look.

The issue has been resolved, thank you for your time!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content