GenocidePk - Spawn Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just log in and Instantly Pk, Spawn tabs, Killstreak System, FunPk, Spec Altar, Hybriding, Duel Arena, Gambling, etc.

Updates for the Server

Paradox
    Admin

Updates for the Server Empty Updates for the Server

Post by Paradox Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:38 am

Officially people are getting tired of just spawning and pk all day. A moderator of mine, Democracy, stated I should maybe make a somewhat of an eco. I thought about it, and wondered it is a great idea. For that reason alone, it came to my mind that I'll be adding Npc into the Server and try to make it fun, simple, and challenging to players.

Updates I've done when nobody, I mean nobody was on for 5 hours due to me
    linking my offline updated Client:

- Almost fully coded Corporal Beast, just needs a little progress with it.

- Nomad, custom added to drop certain chaotics, farseer and eagle-eye shield.

- General Graador drops Bandos Chestplate and Bandos Tasset.

- Items Kept on Death is now usuable.

- Bounty Hunter's System w/ Interface (Download the new client)

- Tab Bank Equipment equips all items worn back into your bank (needs just one more fix)

-  Barrows place has been added w/npcs. No minigame because I think it's a hassle.

- Changed things in the PkP Shop

- Donator's Shop has been moved to Donator Zone, same goes for D shop v2 for Supers

- Super Donators can fish Rocktails(must have 99 fishing) without ever spending a Pk Point ever again.

- Dicing is now in the game, Super Donators that upgrade to Dicing would enable the ::db command to spawn dice bags

- Increased chances of getting a better PvP item in the Wilderness after you kill you target

- etc. Can't remember them all, If you know some. Post it here.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:50 am