GenocidePk - Spawn Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just log in and Instantly Pk, Spawn tabs, Killstreak System, FunPk, Spec Altar, Hybriding, Duel Arena, Gambling, etc.

2 posters

Very Impressed

Master Roshi
    Master Roshi

Very Impressed Empty Very Impressed

Post by Master Roshi Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:26 am

Hello, My name is Evan, and i'm going to elaborate on the topic a bit. I am very impressed with the forums layout, it has a professional feel to it, and I am anticipating on seeing how the server develops. Hope to see you in-game!
    Paradox
    Admin

Very Impressed Empty Re: Very Impressed

Post by Paradox Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:35 am

Master Roshi wrote:Hello, My name is Evan, and i'm going to elaborate on the topic a bit. I am very impressed with the forums layout, it has a professional feel to it, and I am anticipating on seeing how the server develops. Hope to see you in-game!

Thank you Master Roshi, we are still in Beta and I have updated a lot of new things into the server. Hope you enjoy your stay, and if you don't mind. Spread the word about us ! Smile
    Master Roshi
    Master Roshi

Post by Master Roshi Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:42 am

Paradox wrote:
    Master Roshi wrote:Hello, My name is Evan, and i'm going to elaborate on the topic a bit. I am very impressed with the forums layout, it has a professional feel to it, and I am anticipating on seeing how the server develops. Hope to see you in-game!

Thank you Master Roshi, we are still in Beta and I have updated a lot of new things into the server. Hope you enjoy your stay, and if you don't mind. Spread the word about us ! Smile

Well of course. I want to see the server form into a community just as much as you do! Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:47 am